Most
Recent Posts

Last Post and Awesome Promotion

This will be my last post for Rise Above Your Limits. I'm moving to by BeckyJane - my new blog.

Because you have all been so wonderful, I hope you'll come and join me there for some awesome posts and tips on wellness and lifestyle living...

To help you get familiar with -

my new blog, by BeckyJane

and

my new website, Whole Health Empowerment,

I've got 2 giveaways going on from September 17, 2013 - October 1, 2013.

Come join the fun!

Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. Already following you at your new "home"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss "Rise Above Your Limits"
    Wishing you much success on your new endeavor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stopping over now. I am going to miss this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.