Pages






Most
Recent Posts

My Burden Was made Light

When the broadcast of this accident hit our local news, we were all stunned, and grieved for this family....but then grief turned into amazement at this mans Christlike love.




I'm also being featured over at Changing Diapers And Taking Names!  Please stop by and read about my successes and failures of raising a large family while living in a wheelchair.  I'd appreciate it if you would drop her a comment letting her know your visiting from Rise Above Your Limits!  Thanks!
Photobucket About Becky Jane

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this video of such a powerful testimony of forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see this video, I am amazed by his forgiveness!

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.