Pages






Most
Recent Posts

Winner of Week #2 Blogaversary Celebration!

This weeks randomly chosen winner is Beck from Beck Far From Home.  I invite you stop by her inspiring blog for a visit!


Here is her winning comment:


I've been on a journey in my own life for three years, of attempting to have what I believe is MS diagnosed. It's encouraging to see people who struggle with illness rely on God for strength, thanks for sharing her story!
By Beck Gambill on Portrait of a Hero - Kim on 6/11/11


Congratulations Beck!


Remember, everyone leaving meaningful comments on my posts will be entered in a random drawing each week. 
At the end of June a grand prize winner will be selected for the most comments!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Becky, I appreciate your uplifting blog and the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relying on God is always a great and comforting thing! Congratulations Beck and I will put you on my prayer list for an accurate diagnosis soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you Beck. I love this idea you have to have people post quality comments to be considered for a price. Sailing the seas this afternoon to do the Twisted pirate thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Beck! I think your comment is definitely a winner! I went through life thinking I was a Christian for YEARS, but only recently (January 2010) realized what it really means to believe and to be a Christian. Now that I know how the story ends and truly believe it's all true, my life is transformed. I am finally on the path that G-d wants for me and I love it. It's not without ups and downs, trials and tribulations, but it's so much easier to get through those things with G-d on my side. If G-d be for us, who can stand against us? No one!

    Samantha from vB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha from vB,
    Thank you for such a heartfelt comment. I agree that even though governments may fail, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes may rage and evil is found in every corner...with G-d, all this are possible. "I know in whom I have trusted, and it is the Lord"

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.