I was contacted by VeraTemp and asked if I'd do a review and giveaway for their VeraTemp Non-Contact Thermometer. I was excited when it came in the mail, but as
I let my daughter, Lulu, borrow this device to see how she liked it. Her husband, JW, is an RN and their daughter has a kidney infection. JW was very skeptical and didn't think it would work. He tried it out on his sleeping daughter and NOW he doesn't want to give it back!
Lulu's comments were: 'It was so nice not to have to disturb the baby while taking her temp. Their daughter had a kidney infection and she was running a high temp and had finally fallen to sleep. She always woke up when taking her temp the 'old fashioned' way. Please can we keep the VeraTemp?"
My take on the VeraTemp
- Will not spread germs
- Handy storage case
- LED light for easy reading in the dark
The VeraTemp+&trade Non-Contact Thermometer is the professional use version of our innovative thermometry technology. Designed for more durable use with a protective medical grade silicon cover and wrist strap lanyard, the VeraTemp is ideally suited for use in clinics, hospitals, emergency medical services, long-term care facilities, schools and other public settings.
Because VeraTemp can read patients' temperatures without physical contact, the thermometer is totally hygienic and there is no need for expensive and wasteful probe covers.
Convenient and easy to use, VeraTemp's hygienic, touch-free design is the most economical and eco-friendly solution.
- No need to touch, startle, upset or wake child or patient. Completely touch free!
- Doctor recommended
- Proven accuracy
- Safe, hygienic and easy to use
- Instant reading: measures temperature in the time it takes you to press the button!
- Back-lit LED display, take temperature in the dark while child or patient is sleeping
- No probe covers needed
- Multi-Use: measures any temperature including core body temperature, nursery, bath, formula, food
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Economical and Eco-Friendly
Before we get to the giveaway, I'd like to share an article my church family asked me to write about home remedies for the flu season. You can view it HERE.
Giveaway begins now and ends November 21st at 11:59 pm MST. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply or the prize will go to an new winner.
Leave a comment for each of your entries. Only #1 is manditory, but the more you do, the more entries you'll get, increasing your chances to win this fabulous Thermometer...
- Leave a comment on this post with your name and email so I can contact you if you're the winner.
- GFC my site (located on my sidebar) and leave me a comment saying whether you're a new friend or one of my good old friends.
- +1 my site by clicking link below.
- Like ASR on Facebook, leave a comment on any of their posts letting them know you're from here and entering the giveaway, then come back and let me know in a comment.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for stopping by!