Pages






Most
Recent Posts

Birdcage Makeover!

This is part 3 of a 3 part series...click HERE to start with part 1

I had a cool birdcage that had been knocking around for several years.  I could never find a good spot it in the house so it eventually ended up outside...Never liked it outside either, so when I was planning our Rose Room makeover, I wanted to bring the birdcage in as part of the makeover.

By this time, it had taken quite a beating.  (The red ribbon was from a neighbor - she'd borrowed the birdcage to use in her sons wedding...it looked better when she borrowed it!)

Before Picture



After a lot of cleaning, a new coat of paint, 
and some extra items, this is what it looks like now...


I realize that putting a cat inside a birdcage is sick humor...
...but she just seemed to belong in there!  
I promise, I won't let her eat the baby birds when they hatch!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i love birdcages!!!! i love that you made it a little storage unit! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by too...it's fun to meet new people and read their blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.