Pages






Most
Recent Posts

My New Blog!

I have decided to combine both my blogs My Eleven Reasons and WheelchairDecor into this one blog 


It is my hope to furnish articles that will uplift and inspire.  
My general topics will be:
  • Family - which is a pretty large topic!
  • Gardening/Landscaping - give me fresh air and sunshine any day!
  • Physically/Mentally Limited and their Caregivers - 'Portrait of a Hero'
  • Humor - the best medicine!
I hope you'll come join in the fun! Don't forget to leave a comment, become a follower (all my followers from the old blogs were not transfered), and if you like, you can sign up to receive emails when I post new articles.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah....I got in on the very start of your new blog!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you on board!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conagrats Becky Jane! It looks good ...and look there Deb got here before I did! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. joybug56, ya gotta be quick...lol
    Thanks for signing on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted, stumbled and wrote a review, and shouted out on face book
    to get the word out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear! Happy to find another LDS blogger!
    Follow me back!
    Happy blog hop!
    Xo
    http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am stopping by from the Follow on Friday Blog Hop. I am your newest follower, and I cannot wait to read more. I hope that you will stop by my blog and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy mothers day to you,am your newest follower from the hop,looking forward in reading more of your post.pls return the love.Thanks
    http://nzeremm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.