Some of the things I love most about Autumn:
- Several years ago, CL and I ran away together for a whole week. (Believe me, with 11 children this doesn't happen very often.) It was autumn time...and he bought me this CD. I love to bring it out when the air begins to feel crisp and remember what fun we had being alone together!
- My 5 girls and I love watching this movie together. It has some good young girl romance...and prince charming is very handsome...and who can resist Burl Ives singing 'The Ugly Bug Ball'?
- My sisters and nieces and I would gather together at my youngest sisters house for 2 days of Old scary movies and enough junk food to scare-your-pants-off! We Began calling it HORROR WEEKEND
- And the thing that makes Autumn come to life is of course the beautiful colors...I planted this Virginia Creeper in our Sweet Memories Garden because of it's beautiful and brilliant fall colors!
The smell of apples and leaves...
Warm apple cider...
and the apple press!
Before my parents passed away, we would all meet at their home and spend days and days pressing bushels of apples into juice...a very fond memory.
- Fall brings with it so many sights, smells, and memories...What are some of the things you enjoy about Autumn? I would love to hear from you...
About Becky Jane