As an introduction, my daughter, Dot, is the mother of 2 children, she wanted to take her kids to the corn maze for a fun adventure. Everyone was excited and having a great time until things started to go wrong…
Take 2 kids ages 4 and 8, set them in a newly cut corn maze with no water (because the 4 year old dumped it all out) and little food on a hot autumn day AND this is what will happen…
- I’m thirsty!
- This is taking too long!
- I’m hungry!
- Why did you bring us here?
- We’ll never find our way out!
- I wish I had my horse, and then I could get out!
- I wish Daddy was here…he’d save us!
- We’re going to die in here! (this is my favorite)
- There’s no way out! (Evidently there was no way out, so they finally just cut through the corn and headed towards the sound of cars on the freeway!)
- I hate corn mazes!
- Why did you make us come?