Bullying has become a serious problem in our society. Recently I came across Books By Thomasina. Thomasina has had first hand experience with bullying. When she was a young girl she was bullied to the point of trying to commit suicide. After Thomasina got married, her step-son was a bully at school and her daughter was threatened with a knife by another girl at school.
As an advocate not only for protecting children from being bullied, through her writing she also is educating others on how important it is to get the necessary help for the child that is the bully .
I was intrigued with her book, Mama, When Will I Be Popular? After purchasing and reading it, I saw how valuable her book is for kids and adult alike. It is an easy read that a parent and child should read together. Simple and yet so profound!
- Mother of 7 kids ages 2-17. Her family is a type of yours, mine, and ours.
- Homeschooling her kids for 7 years.
- Serves as a Sunday School teacher at her church.
- Going to college studying journalism,
- To unwind she enjoys SLEEPING, but with 7 kids, she says it's difficult because they haunt her when she sleeps.
- Blogging is where she is able to express herself.
- Feels going to the word of God is pulling out personal drama.
- Chocolate is the one evil that won’t go away!
Did I mention we're going to have a giveaway? Umm, I thought I'd mentioned that already...but, before we do the giveaway, I'd like you to go to her site HERE and read what Thomasina has to say about bullying. Don't forget to come back for the giveaway! I'm in no hurry, so I'll be here when you get back! If you can't wait for the giveaway, you can purchase her book while you're there!
***Now we pause for an intermission***
Welcome back! Books By Thomasina is a great site isn't it. Are you ready for the giveaway? Thomasina is going to give away a copy of her book, Mama, When Will I Be Popular? to one of you!
Giveaway begins now and ends October 29, 2011 at 11:59 pm MST. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to reply or the prize will go to an new winner.
Leave a comment for each of your entries. Only #1 is manditory, but the more you do, the more entries you'll get, increasing your chances to win this fabulous book...
- Leave a comment on this post with your name and email so I can contact you if you're the winner.
- GFC my site (located on my sidebar) and leave me a comment saying whether you're a new friend or one of my good old friends.
- +1 my site by clicking link below.
- GFC Thomasina, leave her some comment love and then come back and let me know.
- Follow Thomasina on Facebook, leave her a comment letting her know you're from here and entering the giveaway, then come back and let me know.
- Follow Thomasina on Twitter come back and let me know.
Good luck to everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Disclaimer: These opinions are my own. I did not receive any compensation for the review or giveaway.