For the next few months, I'm going to be posting about our
life adventures in a motel! 2 adults and 3 teens sharing 1 motel room with 1 bathroom (did I mention 2 of the teens are girls?) There will be humorous posts, drama posts, and posts of insanity....but it will all be fun! Did I mention that CL and I are sharing a motel room with our 3 teens? Find out why HERE!
(All my past Motel Monday posts can be viewed HERE.)
Last week I posted about some of the things we have grown to appreciate, so...
Todays Post: What we'll miss when we leave the hotel life:
- Fresh bedding that we didn't have to change or laundry ourselves.
- The closeness we've developed being in tight quarters…I hope we keep this one.
- Having to forgive quickly…cause there ain't nowhere to stomp off to…even sleeping on the couch isn't an option. (Note, CL and I have never made sleeping on the couch an option when we've disagreed, but the kids have slept on the couch a few times).
- Ready made breakfast every morning consisting of waffles, eggs, pastries, juice, cold cereal, the works!
- Not having to do breakfast dishes.
- Having someone clean and sanitize our bathroom everyday!