Pages






Most
Recent Posts

Shoppe - Embellishing Life

Nothing makes a party more special than cupcake toppers and tags!  
I've seen alot of pictures from parties on different blogs...
and these little touches make a big difference!  
Today's Holiday Shoppe  Embellishing Life by Jenny 
 makes these fun items!
When her package came it contained Toppers and Tags that were were 
Thanksgiving themed.  
I began brainstorming on how to use these at a Thanksgiving Dinner and this is what I came up with!





Her products are high quality and delightful...made with good card stock and notions!  
My pictures show a table setting for just one...imagine a whole dining table set up 
using her tags and toppers...Beautiful!

Along with her Toppers and Tags, Embellishing Life makes other fun items which include several Tins...this one is perfect for keeping Babies treasures safe... 


                  Sweet Pea Baby Keepsake Gift Tin

Look at these darling cupcake toppers!

Now that you've had a chance to browse through Jenny's Shoppe, I like to introduce you to her...

Embellishing Life Etsy Shop

The handmade goodies in my shop are all things I enjoy making.  I LOVE to craft with paper and scrapbook supplies.  Right now my items primarily consist of gift tags, cupcake toppers, and gift tins.  I'm adding new items as fast as my little ones will let me make them!  Everything is made with scrapbook paper or card stock.  
In my family we add a lot of little details to make holidays and birthday extra special.  Most things I make are seasonal or birthday themed.  A lot of thought and care go into everything I make.  
This last August I made cupcake toppers for my daughter’s birthday party.  When my mom saw them she said they looked like something she would find on Etsy.  I thought, "hmm...why not?"  So I started my shop by the end of the month.

Thanks Jenni for sharing your shop and your talent with us!  I invite my readers to Embellish their Thanksgiving Table with her  lovely items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.