Pages






Most
Recent Posts

Shoppe - Handmade Creations

With Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas fast approaching, I have decided to give all my terrific readers a shopping guide to some amazing shops.  Every Monday from now until Christmas, I will be highlighting and reviewing a shop that offers unique gifts and holiday items.  So stop on by every Monday and enjoy shopping from the comfort of home.  Let’s enjoy the holidays together!

Recently I’ve had the privilege of reviewing Brenda’s Etsy shop called Handmade Creations.  I have been so impressed with the quality of her workmanship.  She sent me one of her Patriotic Eyeglass Cases and it is beautiful.  The inside is lined and my glasses fit inside perfectly!
As I looked at the many unique items in her shop, I became aware that her focus is not only on the major holiday, but everything in between.  Besides her fun Halloween items...




She has items for Breast Cancer Awareness which is this month. This beautiful bookmark is just one of the many beautiful things she has crafted to bring more awareness.  If you are involved in this cause, her items would be great to use!
Brenda has also made many items to celebrate Veterans Day which is in November.  What a beautiful way to display honoring those who have defended and are currently defending our freedoms!
These two items are my favorite…so hard to choose though! 

Brendas  Handmade Creationsshop even has items to celebrate the Family! 

Some of her items have duplicates, but most of them
 are a one of a kind 
so make sure to get what you want now!!!  
Now that you've seen some of Handmade Creations beautiful and fun items for sale, I would love for you to get to know Brenda better:
      I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 children ages 14, 11, and 3.  My mom and some ladies from church taught me to crochet, embroider, and needlepoint when I was a young girl.  I started my own craft business in 2003 as a way to supplement my husband's income.  I have sold in craft fairs, on ebay, to friends, and my uncle and I shared a space in an art and antique mall. 
I sell gift items, holiday items, and home decor items.  I make my crafts using needlepoint, embroidery, and crochet.  
My Etsy shop name is Brenda's Handmade Creations.  
I am also on  FACEBOOK
And I have a  BLOG


Working with Brenda was a delight.  Her item was shipped and received promptly!  So stop on by and enjoy!


Disclosure – The product(s) featured were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Due to spam, Anonymous comments will not be posted.